Thursday, June 3, 2010

He's 27th

Dear diary...my husband will turn 27th on 12am today...its been 5 years we're celebrating his birthday together...but this year with a new status...hehehe...every year i'll be headache thinking what to give for his present, what to do...should i throw a surprise party for him or just bring him for a romantic dinner or should we just celebrate it at our home sweet home? but in the end, whatever i do the most important thing is the thought that matter...(but the present pun penting jugakkan sayang? kalu tak ada org merajuk 1 tahun nnt...hehehe)...

Happy birthday my dear love
The things we feel the deepest
Are the hardest things to say
But dear husband you must know
How much I love you anyway
I never thought I could feel this love
Until I became your wife
You made this year and each other year
The best of my life.
And now that it's your 27th
I'm hoping you'll know too
How much I'm wishing happiness
With all my heart for you
I love you
Today and everyday
I'll be forever loving you
....Happy 27th birthday cinta....
May our life be filled with love
On this your special day
Hoping joy and happiness
Will surely come your way
May Allah swt bless you
....Amin....



No comments:

Post a Comment