Saturday, December 12, 2009

>> 11 December 2009 <<



....HAPPY 52nd BURFDAY IBU....



If I could give you diamonds
for each tear you cried for me.
If I could give you sapphires
for each truth you’ve helped me see.
If I could give you rubies
for the heartache that you’ve known
If I could give you pearls
for the wisdom that you’ve shown.
Then you’ll have a treasure, mother,
that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.
But I have no pearls, no diamonds,
As I’m sure you’re well aware
So I’ll give you gifts more precious
My devotion, love and care.


(source from www.love-of-poems.com)


Ya Allah....ku pohon padamu...
Limpahkanlah rahmatmu ke atas bondaku
Kurniakanlah bondaku dengan kesihatan yang baik
Sayangilah dia seperti mana dia menyayangiku
Doaku padamu
Lindungi dah rahmatilah ibuku sentiasa...

Ibu...engkau lah ratu hatiku...
We'll always love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment